Friday, October 11, 2013

Fuselage & Finish Kits ordered

Financing is proceeding (I think.)  I got a copy of the Certificate of Insurance for $40K of builder's coverage in favor of First Pryority Bank.  I have requested that they forward $5000 to Van's as the down payment for both of those kits.  Financing is proceeding (I think.)  I got a copy of the Certificate of Insurance for $40K of builder's coverage in favor of First Pryority Bank.  (I had originally assumed that the COI was sent to the bank when I revived my bill for same.  My bad.)

I've heard that the fuselage kit has a longer lead time than the other kits, so I'm hedging my bet that the finish kit may be ready earlier and I can find something to do (e.g., tail-cone fairings) should it arrive before the fuselage kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment