Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wing Kit Shipped !

"David, your RV-12 wing kit is shipping today thru Old Dominion Freight Lines 
under tracking #77740463490.  You can track the shipment anytime after 
today thru their website at odfl.com.  They will call you to arrange the 
delivery which is collect upon arrival.  The freight costs are approximately 
$370 or so.  Thank you for your patience in waiting for this shipment.  Have 
fun building:)  Barb"



I have great news on the financial front, too.  Although I've been approved for a builder's loan from NAFCO, I also came across a referral to a tiny bank in Pryor, OK.  Their former CFO is an avid pilot and he's very proactive for loaning money to GA pilots, including RV kit builders.  I was approved in about 3 hours.  This great news will let me decouple building from purchasing, thus removing one more headache. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment