Tuesday, June 17, 2014

29A-04 small parts prep

OK, this page was one of those ridiculously easy pages that you can’t screw up.  

Whenever you see something like that, you know that I screwed up, right?  I countersunk the wrong side of the battery mount angle.  To add insult to injury, I promptly made the same mistake on the canopy attach doubler.  That was enough for me to pack it up and stop work for a while.  (I was emotionally upset about an unrelated issue and that probably interfered with my focus.) Replacements for both of those are currently on order.  \

I won’t be back for a week or so.  My granddaughter, Morgan, is bringing her mom & dad up from Louisiana to visit.  Right after that, my brother will be here from Canada and he will join me & my family on a brief visit to my Dad’s place in Missouri.  When I get back, I have 6 consecutive nights at work.  All in all, it might be a while before you read any more progress.

 

IMG 3316

No comments:

Post a Comment