Hurrah! I can get back to work. The wing kit arrived, only about a month behind their original prediction. (I'm currently overwhelmed at work myself, so I'm not complaining. Much. Every company should be so blessed as to be running behind production schedule :0)
A solid day of work in the garage has resulted in the crates being opened, broken down and/or stored for future use, all components removed, stored and inventoried. I found one discrepancy, no A-1210B-L (Middle Nose Skin), but two -R's instead. I've already sent my email to Van's. There's no rush, I don't think I'll need that part for quite some time.
I also took the time to overhaul my bins-of-small-parts and followed the advice of making an individual bin for each type of part, not a bin for each bag of parts.
I have 3 hours before I need to get ready for work (again). I might go play in the garage, I might go out to the airport and get some flight time in the Cardinal. I will try to engage Nicholas and get him involved in anything, so that will probably be the determining factor.