The trim motor can now be mounted for operational testing. Again, nothing was tightened to airworthy condition. I put power to the trim motor for the first time and was very relieved to see that it worked as advertised. On the other hand, I realized that I had wired one of the connectors backwards and the pins/sockets don’t line up all that well. I can’t figure out how to remove the pins, even with the supplied tool, so I ordered a new connector and pins and wild just amputate the incorrect connector and install new. That will also be the time where I make the final determination of which wire is +12v = UP and which is +12v = DOWN.