One rib has been riveted in place and another rib has been trimmed for placement on the control horn. I really messed up some of those rib rivets. I had clamped the spar to the table and was quite proud of myself. I riveted the rib, but didn't unclamp the piece to turn it over to check my work. I went forward and riveted the spar caps and hinge brackets before I realized that the rivets weren't driven enough to pass inspection. Deriveting the hinge brackets was a complete disaster, and one of the holes can not be called round with even the most generous interpretation. I used 470AD4-6 (vs. -5's) in order to have additional material to expand and fill the hold, but still had some cleating. After much debate, I decided to quit while I was ahead, as further drilling on that mutilated hole would sooner or later result in damage to the rib, and would only further weaken the underlying aluminum. No, I didn't take a picture of it. It's ugly, just trust me.