The first two steps of this page were skipped earlier due to no need to move pieces around and just put them back again. For today's work, all 9 of the tail skins were identified and edges were broken as called out.
This photo shows all 9 of the tail skins resting in the new cradle.
I used the tool based on a pair of vice grips with some steel rollers welded on the jaws. The adjustment of the vice is very sensitive and I ended up making adjustments on the order of an eighth of a rotation in order to get a good feel and to leave a good edge. You can see the broken edge on one of the pieces. You can barely see a crease that goes along the rivet hole line. When viewed along the edge, the edge itself is just bent a few degrees. We'll see how well that works in a few pages.